- An advanced low chassis design coupled with the automatic weight distribution system Digadoc provides creates a highly stable towing platform.
- Twin adjustable ramps can be positioned in seconds due to the unique nylon sleeved full width rear hinge tube.
- Steel checker plate mudguards and all round side steps enable safe access to the machinery.
- All trailers are manufactured to full EC approved standards and feature a galvanised strong steel chassis, independent suspension and high grade quality type approved lighting.
- A specially designated attachments section with thick security netting makes the trailer even easier to load securely.
Please find below the specification for the 3500kg trailer. If you need to know any further details please give us a call or head over to our contact page and we’d be happy to help.
|Length||Load Bed Length (m)||TBC|
|Dimensions||Internal bed width (m)||TBC|
|Overall Trailer Width||TBC|
|Low Loading Angle||TBC|
|Wheel / Tyre Size||TBC|
|Sealed Wheel Bearings||TBC|
There are a variety of additional options available for the 2014 Digadoc 3500kg gross trailer. Please see our selection below, and click on the picture to see a larger version.